SALESPERSON OR BROKER ASSOCIATE JOINING A CURRENT TBR MEMBER OFFICE
Whether you're a new licensee, returning to the business, or relocating to the area, we thank you for your interest in the Tallahassee Board of REALTORS® (TBR). Joining TBR as a REALTOR® member is an important step to making real estate your profession.
The Tallahassee Board of REALTORS® offers:
- A state-of-the-art Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Cutting-edge educational programs
- Representation with the Florida Association and National Association of REALTORS®
- Great business networking opportunities
- Professional growth
To join the Tallahassee Board of REALTORS:
- Have your Broker add you to his/her office as a licensee, with the Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation (DBPR). DBPR recommends online license maintenance: www.myfloridalicense.com.
- Call TBR at 850-224-7713 or email Membership@TBRnet.org to schedule your appointment to join TBR.
- Before your scheduled appointment, fax the completed, signed forms from your REALTOR® Application packet to 850-561-3710.
- Review the lockbox key options and, if applicable, be prepared to pay the lockbox key fees with a separate check payable to Supra (or credit card).
- Your appointment will take approximately 45 minutes. You may be sharing your appointment with other new members, so please arrive on time.
What to bring to your appointment:
- A copy of your Florida real estate license.
- The completed, signed REALTOR® Application (see above).
- Confirmation of DBPR status.
- Check, cash, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AmEx) for all TBR membership fees.
- Separate check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, Discover) for lockbox key, if applicable.
- If you will be getting the eKEY on your smartphone, please make sure your phone is fully charged.