BROKER OPENING AN OFFICE
Whether you're a current member opening your own office or a broker new to the Tallahassee Board of REALTORS®, we thank you for your membership.
The Tallahassee Board of REALTORS offers:
- A state-of-the-art Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Cutting-edge educational programs
- Representation with the Florida Association and National Association of REALTORS ®
- Professional growth
- Broker-specific roundtables
To join the Tallahassee Board of REALTORS:
- Complete all appropriate Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation (DBPR) forms, including corporate documents. DBPR online: www.myfloridalicense.com
- Contact TBR at 850-224-7713 or email Membership@TBRnet.org to schedule an appointment to join TBR.
- Before your appointment, fax the completed, signed forms from your Designated REALTOR® Application packet to 850-561-3710. (Not an MLS office? Choose the Designated REALTOR®-No MLS Application.)
- Review the lockbox key options and, if applicable, be prepared to pay lockbox key fees with a separate check payable to Supra (or credit card).
- Allow approximately 45 minutes for your appointment. Please arrive on time, as you may be sharing your appointment with other new members.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Copy of your Florida real estate license.
- Copy of all corporate filings with DBPR, including Corporation License number.
- Completed, singed forms from your Designated REALTOR® Application packet (see above).
- Check, cash, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AmEx) for all TBR membership fees.
- Separate check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, Discover) for lockbox key, if applicable.
- If you will be getting the eKEY on your smartphone, make sure your smartphone is fully charged.