We encourage the submission of articles for publication. If you would like to enhance the Tallahassee REALTOR® eZIne with your contribution, please be mindful of the following guidelines:
- All articles submitted must relate to the practice of real estate with the intent to educate, empower, and edify REALTORS® and other real estate practitioners.
- Articles may not in any way be used for self-promotion or advertising purposes.
- Articles may in no way advertise, promote or encourage the use of any REALTOR® or use of products and/or services provided by any REALTOR® or real estate practitioner.
- All articles using statistics and/or quotes must properly site the source of the data or information being disclosed.
- All articles submitted are reviewed and edited at the discretion of the Editorial Committee with respect to grammar, content, and space availability.
- Articles should be approximately 500 words in length, submitted in Word format, to SusanR@TBRnet.org. Author photographs should also be submitted electronically, and emailed to SusanR@TBRnet.org.
In accordance with the Tallahassee Board of REALTORS® By-Laws, the objectives of the Tallahassee REALTOR® are as follows:
- To unite those engaged in the recognized branches of the real estate profession for the purpose of exerting a beneficial influence upon the profession and related interests.
- To promote and maintain high standards of conduct in the real estate profession as expressed in the Code of Ethics of the National Association of REALTORS®
- To provide a unified medium for real estate owners and those engaged in the real estate profession whereby their interests may be safeguarded and advanced.
- To further the interests of home and other real property ownership.
- To unite those engaged in the real estate profession in this community with the Florida Association of REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS®, thereby furthering their own objectives throughout the state and nation, and obtaining the benefits and privileges of membership therein.
- To designate, for the benefit of the public, those individuals authorized to use the terms REALTOR® and REALTOR® as licensed, prescribed, and controlled by the National Association of REALTORS®.