IMPORTANT NOTICE: It is against MLS Rules to lend a key to someone or to borrow anyone's key.
There is no circumstance that this is allowed. The lender and the borrower are each subject to an automatic $500 fine for each instance of this violation.
If you are a current, active keyholder and you lose your key or cannot get it to work, you can ask another keyholder to go with you to the showing, or:
1. During TBR office hours (M-F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.), come to the TBR office to get a loaner key assigned to you.
2. AFTER HOURS only, you may call one of the designated members who has a LOANER KEY in their possession. In extreme emergencies (after hours or on weekends), call one of the following designated members for a LOANER KEY:
- Rae Roeder, 545-7999
- Debbie Thompson, 933-1349
- Steven Louchheim, 591-5440
- Elaine Gary (in Wakulla), 509-5409
3. The next business day, you must come to TBR to get a permanent solution to your lost/malfunctioning key issue, and return your loaner key to TBR or to the designated loaner key holder you borrowed it from.